The woman with the biggest hands in the world

6:35 AM

Experts believe the 59-year-old is the only person in the world to suffer the rare condition macrodystrophia lipomastosa from shoulder to fingers on both arms.
It causes vast build-up of fat deposits to be distributed across her arms and hands. Embarrassed by her condition throughout her childhood, she spent the first 20 years of her life as a recluse ashamed of the way she looked, meaning she never went to school. But she was forced to come out of hiding at the age of 20 to earn a living in order to care for her elderly parents, and take over running the family grocery shop.


She says, ‘Some doctors said the only solution was to cut off my hands if I wished to walk around freely. But I don’t want to do that.








Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
ramiz
AUTHOR
November 3, 2020 at 6:44 AM delete

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Vampire fish

Reply
avatar